Thursday, December 17, 2009

THWACKING THURSDAY(DEC17th )

Dear Friends,

For the past two months nothing has restricted my levels after an uphold and a break out… (You can check it out anytime)

Even yesterday it has been proved (Above 5045 Nifty futures made a contact with 5072 exactly and immediately too)

Moreover I want all the readers, traders carefully to check each and every word posted before any inquiries..

It’s highly irksome or unfair on some trader’s part that they don’t abide by the words written in the site and raise redundant queries…

To the best of my knowledge I update things crystal clear…
 What else dear chums?

No excuses solicited by the site till now @ any time, because things never fail here and it is like an open challenge, in spite of knowing day trading is the toughest business of all…
 It makes me sometimes question myself why I’m doing these essentially and many friends, well wishers too advice me not to give the levels for free…

They reproach me that I’m doing a stupid business and don’t know the ‘art of extant’

In spite of the subscribers repeated request and pals advice I’m doing this for some good I always think, but facing discarded embarrassments sometimes at the end to my frustration…
 So readers, traders, please act indisputable and genuine
O.K… Skip it for now…!
&
Here we go now for a Thwacking Thursday...


NIFTY FUTURE LEVELS (Dec17th)

If Nifty Futures sustain for 10 minutes above 5075 and Crosses 5089,
Watch it up to 5105-5115

Otherwise
It should trade below 5029 and cut 5016 to reach
4990 & 4976

P.S: I look @ the probability …
A corrective wave of (4801-5191) had started already and the end point would be @ 4945; if extended, you can watch even up to 4885
PLEASE MAKE A GENERAL NOTE OF IT PALS

On any intermediate correction or levels dissolving, readers will be updated in the site itself…
So no worries…

TODAY’S QUOTE


Things do not change; we change.
                        -Henry David Thoreau


ALL THE BEST GUYS


Disclaimer: Trade at your own risk


RELAX CORNER


கசக்கப்பட்டும்

கிழிக்க

முடியாத

கவிதை.......

காதல்
                      -மஹிந்தீஷ்








  
                            

No comments: